An annual donation of $25.00 provides the advantages listed below.
To be an official MFYR Member you must be at least eighteen (18) years old but not older than forty (40) who is a Registered Republican in Massachusetts.
As an official MFYR member you will gain the following benefits: Official YR members have a vote at our annual MFYR organization business meeting/convention, Eligibility to serve on the Massachusetts Federation of Young Republican Executive Board, and Eligibility to serve as a delegate to the Young Republican National Federation Board Meetings and Conventions. Note: Those who do not meet the eligibility requirements due to residency, age, and/or current party enrollment as set forth above are still encouraged and welcome to become a member to enjoy MFYR membership advantages. However they may not vote or hold office.
MFYR Membership Advantages
- Opportunity for political involvement at the local, state, and national level through local MFYR clubs, MFYR State Federation, and the Young Republican National Federation
- YR involvement offers an excellent opportunity for young leaders considering a run for office
- Introductions to the movers and shakers of the community, state Republican Party, and national Republican Party – thereby expanding one’s political and business networks
- Social networking & Friendship (FUN!)
- Invitations to all YR events and activities at a reduced rate
Alumni. For those over 40 years old and are still interested in supporting the MFYR.
Individual Membership – $40.00
As an official Alumni member you will gain the following benefits: Discount admission at all Young Republican Events and related GOP events, Eligibility to serve on the Massachusetts Federation of Young Republican Executive as the MFYR Alumni Chair and/or MFYR Alumni Committee member.
Membership dues are payable by check payable to MFYR (mail to: MFYR, P.O. Box 320101, Boston MA 02132) or can be made online here: “http://mfyrmembership.eventbrite.com?ref=elink“
Starting July 1, 2012 only MFYR dues paying members will qualify for MFYR membership discounts at future events. To become a member in good standing membership dues are required.